Monday, November 06, 2006

Birthday Party

Birthday Party
by Lexi for Matt - October 2000

(short, M/F, hot) – Lexi makes this birthday a night to remember

Copyright by Matt Anglen et. al. 2000 - please do not copy, distribute or re-post without permission


I had planned this for what seemed an eternity, but in actuality it was not that long, although as I gathered my thoughts I had been planning for this all my life.

I knew he suspected nothing and that was exactly the way I wanted it. He disliked surprises but this was not something that he could return or refuse, because the gift was me. I wanted to catch him off guard so I decided to give him his birthday present three weeks early.

As I entered the room and gazed around... I remembered how it started... how he brought me there to discuss my fears and my inhibitions, how he was so patient and listened, never judged, but encouraged me to look deep within myself to see I had the ability to give and was worthy of receiving... ohhh so much time had passed, and sooo many things had changed. I had begun to evolve into the woman I wanted to be, but he had changed too. It wasn't anything he said, it was more what he didn't say, anymore... But... I couldn't just stand here, I had preparations to attend to.

I had taken care of the arrangements with room service, for the Strawberries and Champagne...

I unpacked my suitcase and took the scented candles out and placed them strategically around the bedroom, I made sure the CD's were in the proper order, and then I unfolded the negligee I had purchased just for him. This night was to be a gift to him, all for him... I dimmed the lights, lit the candles and turned on the CD player Sherherazad filled the room.

I went into the bathroom and began to fill the tub with water and bubbles, I had enough time and I wanted to envision what was going to be.

I casually kicked off my shoes and began undoing my blouse, as I did this I started to remember how he undressed me the first time, so tenderly, so carefully, as if I was so fragile that I would break, and probably I would have if it hadn't been him. How he unbuttoned my blouse from the bottom up... As I untangled myself from the sleeves I saw my erect nipples pushing against my bra... ...screaming to be set free, and as I reached back and unclasped the bra... ...my breasts spilled forth hungry for his mouth. As I recalled how his tongue felt as it circled around the taut, tender nipples I felt my feather enveloping me, and the wetness between my legs increasing... my fingers nimbly caressed and stroked my nipples, and that yearning that is felt on the roof of my mouth was becoming sooo strong... that my breath was quickening... as I quickly undid my pants and eased them over my hips... they landed in a heap around my ankles... and as my left hand teased my tits, my right hand traveled down my stomach to find my clit... and as I rubbed... my body quaked as I came... and I sighed and the tears trickled down my cheek... and yet I felt as excited now as before I came... and wanted to feel this way always and forever... I stepped out of my pants and sat on the edge of the tub... to take off my thigh hi's... the bubbles were reaching over the tub, and seemed to be gently caressing my ass... I turned off the water and tested it with my right foot, it was perfect... as I lowered my body into the water... I was engulfed in bubbles up to my chin... As I soaked and listened to the music, I was transported in my mind to what this evening would mean... A chill went up my spine and when I opened my eyes I realized that I had goosebumps and had been languishing here for over an hour... I unplugged the drain and turned on the shower and the stream of hot water washed away the residue of bubbles and I lathered my hair and droplets of water cascaded off my body ... I exited the shower and wrapped myself up in the bath sheet... and toweled dried my hair... as I looked in the mirror... I promised myself tonight was going to be perfect... and that I was going to look perfect... smell intoxicating and it would be my time to finally walk through the looking glass...

I blow dried my hair... and it was PERFECT... my makeup was impeccable and I made my way back to the bedroom... The room had taken on an aura of a dream... the candles had burned down to just give the right flicker and when I inhaled my nostrils were filled with ambrosia...

I shed my towel... and stood there nude... taut nipples... my skin silky... I inspected myself in the mirror... and I wished that he could see me now... ohhh he would soon enough... I reached for my favorite perfume... and began by putting it on the back of each knee cap, the bend in my elbows... my wrists and behind each ear... the hollow of my neck... and finally the valley between my breasts.

With great care I picked up the negligee... slipped it over my head... and as the cool silk glided over my warm and ready body... I again went to make sure everything was perfect... I stood on tip toes... and first inspected the back... except there was NO back... just the strings that tied across my back... the bottom was clinging to my ass... you could see the outline of my cheeks... now I directed my attention to the front... it covered 3/4 of each breast... and exposed my bare midriff... my nipples protruded and again seemed caged and unable to be where they desired to be... I closed the bedroom door and walked directly out onto the balcony and although it was still cold I ventured to the railing... and inhaled the night... and I caught a glimpse of the first star... and as was my practice I wished, a wish I wished every night... and a wish I would always wish... I was lost in my reverie and never heard him enter... I could hear him call my name... and with that... I could feel my heartbeat quicken... and that patch on the back of my neck get warm and a flush overtake my body "How could him just saying my name... arouse me so??" But it did... I didn't turn around I waited... a moment and he saw me bathed in the moonlight and he knew he was glad I was here. He began to walk towards the balcony, and when I turned... he stopped... and he looked... He had never seen me look more ravishing I glowed or was it the moon casting its spell on me. I seemed to float into the room...

I didn't let him speak, I took his hand and led him to the chair... I helped him off with his suit jacket and placed it on the back of the desk chair... everything I was doing was being done... slowly and deliberately... so that he could watch my every motion... as my gown moved, and accentuated my ass cheeks... as I turned and he could catch a peek at my breasts... I urged him to sit... and everytime he started to speak I placed my finger on his lips and said "Shsssh, let me take care of you tonight"
I climbed on his lap... my scent WAS intoxicating, he wanted to scoop me up and carry my to the bedroom, to bury his face on my chest... taste my skin... but he was also curious, about what I was going to do next... sooo he decided to wait... and see... I began undoing his tie... slowly... it was odd but it seemed like I was mimicking a strip tease, except he was the one being undressed... I pulled it out from his collar, and tossed it on the floor... and I picked up his hand... and took his fingers one at a time... and sucked them... licked them... delicately I tasted them... and kissed the tip before I moved on to the next finger... and when I finished that... then I began unbuttoning his shirt... from the bottom up... he smiled, there was something very familiar about this... but he couldn't take his eyes off me... he was watching my mouth, as I took my tongue, and wet my lips... traced them trailed my tongue over my teeth... each time I undid another button I did the same thing... and with each undone button my smile grew... after the last button was undone... I placed my hands on his chest... and moved them slowly up and over his shoulders and pushed his shirt off... I retreated from his lap, and positioned myself on the floor to untie his shoes... remove them, and his socks... I got between his legs... and looked up... and as I was making love to him with my eyes, my fingers began the task of unzipping his pants... I could feel his cock... bulging through his pants... I took his hands and asked him to stand up... and he did... I eased them slowly down... and suggested that he sit again... and he did... I slid them off his legs... and there he was in boxers, and I knew he would be wearing them because he had a suit on... Never taking my eyes from his... my fingers began exploring, searching... as if for the first time ever he felt my fingertips glaze over his cock... and it twitched trying to find my fingers again... I released it from its hiding place... and it seemed as taut as my nipples did... and now unrestricted it was able to grow... as I tended it... crouched in-between his legs... I brought my mouth closer, he felt my breath warm, and inviting... my tongue was like a serpent darting and jabbing, never actually touching at least not yet... and as if a hot poker had seared him... that was how the tip of my tongue felt as it touched him for the first time tonight... and I started at the very tip... first with a kiss so gently... so sensuously... and then I began to taste him... all of him. licking... sucking... and I felt him thicken... and throb... and the blood course through his cock... I licked up and down... not one millimeter untouched by my lips or tongue... my hands were under his ass, kneading and stroking... pushing him closer to me... I then leaned forward and brushed his cock with my tits... I shivered with the sensation it gave me. I was wet... and wanted him to touch me, to massage my clit... BUT not now... I began to take him in my mouth... first just the tip... I swirled my tongue around it top side and bottom... and as I took him deeper into my mouth the velvet insides of my cheeks... closed around him... and I took him deep into my mouth deep into my throat... and I was moving my head up and down with his rhythm... his hands gripped first my shoulders... and then the back of my head... and all the while he was growing and throbbing... and I was thrusting my head up and down... the precum began to fill my mouth... and I knew that soon he would explode and erupt... and I quickened my movements... and the fire that was within my too was speeding up... and I felt his body get more rigid... and he held my head more tightly... and... I tasted him... but wouldn't allow myself to come just yet... and as his body jerked, and as my mouth filled... a warmth came over me... and my fingers were digging into his ass... and as he let go of my head... I picked my head up... and he bent down to meet me and he licked my face, and kissed me... and he lay back in the chair... and I heard his breathing become more even... and as he went to move again... I said... "No, Not yet... "

No comments: