Monday, November 06, 2006

Buyer’s Remorse

Buyer’s Remorse by Diane with Matt’s help - February, 1995 - (short, M/F, light, EDD) Diane can’t stop her spending without Matt’s help, which she gets.
Copyright by Matt Anglen et. al. 1995 - please do not copy, distribute or re-post without permission

Buyer’s Remorse


- Diane? What is that?

“A dress - isn’t it cute?”

- Yes, very cute. Looks new, even.

“Um, uh huh....like it?”

- Diane. Whether I like it or not is not the question. The question is, did you just buy a new dress when you knew you you’d already spent all of this month’s budget and some of next month’s?

“Welllllll, yes, but see, it was like this - we need new drapes in the living room, so I went to J. C. Penny’s...and on the way there I saw this dress, it was the last chance to buy it...I saved us lots of money, it was on sale...”

- You’d better take it off, you’re returning it AND you’re getting spanked...

“Ohhhhhhhh, um, Matt? I can’t...”

- Can’t take it off? C’mere, I’ll help.

“No, can’t take it back. It was on clearance. That’s why it was such a great deal?”

- Diane, you’d better be joking. If that dress can’t go back, you’re it so much trouble...

“Ohhhhh. A lesson spanking?”

- Yes, a learn-a-lesson spanking. Didn’t you just have a lesson in this?

“Um, I guess so...”

- You guess so? It must not have made much of an impression on you.

“No, no, it did. It hurt!”

- Couldn’t have been too bad, you’re doing this again already. Couldn’t have been bad enough.

“Ohh, it was bad enough. I spent lots of money that time! I just spent a little money this time... and it’s not like we’re poor...”

- Diane.

“Yes?”

- We’re not poor, no. But last time you spent your whole clothing budget for three months without batting an eyelash. Didn’t we agree that you wouldn’t by any more clothing until your budget caught up with you? Well, your budget just caught up with you.

“Ohhhhhhh. A lesson spanking? And no being nice afterward?”

- Mmmmmm, baby. You know I can’t be nice afterward, you wouldn’t learn a thing.

“But it’s a long time till bedtime...and you’ll have to wait, too...then you’ll say I’m a tease...then you’ll spank me again when I’m already sore...”

- Diane? Who bought the dress? Me, or you?

“I did, I guess.”

- Ah, you don’t have any panties on?

“No, I...I thought you might want to spank me...ow!”

- You knew you were getting in trouble!

“Wellllll...but it’s cute - ow!”

- We’re going to get you out of this dress, young lady... it’s going in your closet until the first of May, when you’d have enough money to pay for it...

“Oh, I can’t...”

- You can’t?

“It’ll be out of season - that’s why it was on sale - for so cheap! I have to wear it!”

- Have to, huh? Okay, you wear it. And every time you wear it I’m going to take it off you and spank you.

“Ow! Mmmm, every time? Ow!”

- Every (smack!) time...

“But not a lesson...”

- Well, no, not a bad spanking... still, a spanking every time...

“Mmmmmm, okay... I won’t wear it two days in a row then...”

- But tonight you are going to learn a lesson - one you won’t forget this time...

“Baby? You’re going to start with your hand?”

- I’m going to teach you a lesson over my knee, is what I’m going to do!

“But you’ll start with your hand?”

- Why do I start with my hand, Diane?

“Because you care about me...”

- And why do I teach you a lesson?

“Same reason?”

- Yes. Because I care about you. Now over you go...

“Ow! Ow! Oh, start softer - that hurts!”

- Diane! It’s supposed to hurt!

“Ow! Oh! Mmmmmmmmm. Ah mmmmmmm.”

- Now Diane, we have an agreement. You don’t have to worry about every little thing...

“Mmmmm hmmmm...”

- And I tell you when you’re going too far...

“Ooooh oh! Oh!”

- And then you stop...

“Mmmmm mmm hmm...”

- Or...

“Mmm hmm?”

- Or you get your bare bottom spanked!

“Ow! Ow! Hey! Ow!”

- Had enough?

“Nnnt nnn. Not ready...”

- No?!?

“Ow! Ow! OWWW!”

- Want you to be ready....

“Eee! Mmmmm, that’s better... nnnt nnn, not ready mmmmmm...”

- Want you to be good and ready - want this bottom to be ready to really learn this lesson - not have you back in a month again...

“Mmmmmmm...”

- I know what that wiggle means...

“You do?”

- That’s you’re “don’t you want to spank this cute bottom” wriggle, isn’t it?

“Mmm, mmm hmm...”

- I think (tap tap) that’s ready enough. Up!

“Ohhhhhhhhh....”

- Now let’s get this pretty little dress off of you...

“Wellll, okay...”

- Mmm, this bra isn’t new, is it?

“No, you know it’s not. I was good, see?”

- Mmm, well, a little good...

“Oh, don’t tease... now who’s teasing? Not fair! Ow!”

- If you didn’t want to wait, you shouldn’t have bought the dress.

“Ohhhhhhh... hey, where are you going?”

- To get something.

“To get what?”

- You’ll see...

“Oh, ummm, what’s that for?”

- What do you think? To warm your pretty little bottom.

“Instead of the hairbrush?”

- What do you think?

“Um, I don’t know?”

- Before the hairbrush. Nice warm leather paddle before that mean old teacher of a hairbrush...

“Ohhhh, that’s what I was afraid of...”

- Mmmm, yes, you look, mmmm, very nice...

“Oooooo don’t do that!”

- This right here with my finger?

“Ooooo ooo ooo uh huh that!”

- Mmmm and why not?

“Oh! I think you scratched me!”

- I did?!?

“Mmm hmmm...you should kiss it and make it better...OW! Ow! Yeow! Just kidding!”

- Hold still...

“YEOW!”

- Okay now, back over my knee... put your bottom up where I can spank it good...

“Ow! Ow! Jeez, start slow! Can’t you start easier? Ow!”

- Baby, this is easier...

“YEOW! YEEEOW!”

- See? Didn’t I start easier?

“Ow ow...yes...ow oh ow...”

- Got to have you all warm... skin...

“Eeek! Ow!”

- And muscle...

“Oh! Oh! Ugh! Oooo!”

- Even though...

“Ow ow zowee...”

- I’m only going to use the hairbrush a little...

“Ahhh. Oh ow!”

- Well, a lot - but in one...

“Eeek! Ow!”

- Or two little places...

“Ohhhhh! Owwwww!”

- Aren’t I?

“Oooo uh huh...ow oh yes, you are...ow OW!”

- Okay up. You go this time. And I’m counting...

“Ohhhhh....”

- That was quick - see, you can be a good girl, when you want to be...

“I am a good girl...”

- When properly motivated. No, no, don’t start that again, just bend over, right here... Diane?

“Yes?”

- How much was this dress?

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...”

- Diane, how much?

“It was on saaaaaale... OW! God, that better count! Fifty-five dollars...”

- Not very much, is it?

“Wellll... not in money... OW! Jeez!”

- But money you’re not supposed to be spending on clothes, isn’t it?

“OW! Nooooo.... OW! Matt, that hurts!”

- Of course it hurts, Diane... that’s our deal, isn’t it? If you spend what you said you wouldn’t...

“OW! OW! OHHH! Not that much!”

- Then I have to spank you like this!

“OH jeez no - it hurts too much!”

- You didn’t spend too much money, Diane?

“Not too much...”

- How many swats do you have left?

“Ohhhhhh...OW! Um, a lot?”

- Yes, seems like a lot now, doesn’t it?

“Oh! God, yes! OW!”

- There now - are you learning your lesson?

“OH! Oh yes - yes, oh yes, I’m learning...”

- The lesson you didn’t learn six weeks ago?

“Yes - yes!”

- Even with all those swats?

“Yesss...”

- Do you want to get all those swats again, Diane?

“No! No no! OW GEEZ NO!”

- So this time you will learn your lesson...

“Eeek! OW!”

- Plus get spanked each and every time I take that dress off of you...

“Mmm... (ow!)... until April...”

- Until (swat!!!) May - longer if I say so...

“Ohhhh... no fair... OW!”

- Ready for the hard ones?

“WHAT?!? OW! OH, GOD! OW! YEOW-OW!”

- And this should finish up...

“OWWWWWOW OH OWWWOWOW!”

- All done. Up you get!

“Oooooo. No rubbing?”

- No rubbing!

“No hugs?”

- Well, yes, you can have a hug. C’mere.

“Mmmm. That’s better. And no clothes till?”

- Till May, now, just about - you only have a little money left in April.

“That’s a long time...”

- Do you need more spanking to help you remember?

“No! Unt uh. I remember! I remember just fine!”

- Good. I thought you did.

“Oh, baby?”

- Mmm hmm?

“I’m too sore to fix dinner - let’s go out to eat.”

- You!

“OW! Hey! Ow! Ow! Stop! That hurts! Ow! Kidding! Kiddiiiiing!!!!!!! OW! Ow ow OW!”



(And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how I got my new drapes!)

No comments: