Saturday, October 21, 2006

A Mystery

by Matt
Copyright Matt Anglen et. al. 1990-2006. Please do not repost without permission.

Don't you hate it when you can't find something you've set down? After I've looked everywhere, I have to ask for help.

"Cat? Have you seen my book?"

"Book? No, I don't think so. Which one?"

"The Jagged Ledge? The mystery I've been reading for the past three days? I know you've seen it. And I'm almost done, too."

"Oh you are?" Cat asks, all too innocently.

I wrap my arms around her waist. I have a sneaking suspicion that I haven't "misplaced" it at all.

"Oh I am, young lady. And I'm starting to look for clues that you might know something about it."

She turns a bit, but she's not about to get out of my grasp. "You mean that book you've had your nose in every minute since Wednesday? Would that be the one? If I were you, I'd look on the end of your nose, that's where I'd expect to find it!" she bursts out with, accompanied by giggles.

"Let me see..." I begin ominously, unfastening the snap on her shorts. "I could have put it anywhere..." A rough push with each hand serves the two purposes of shedding them off of her hips and leaving me with a nice palmful of cheek on each side.

"Hey! I don't have it on me, okay?" Now she does break away, and since I have a hold on her shorts, they move downward as she escapes. She giggles again - I do love to hear her giggle, I can't help but smile. "You'd better look somewhere else," she helpfully suggests.

"Can't decide," I tell her, now that I have her back in my grasp, "whether to continue my search or interrogate some suspects." One hand makes the rounds of her panty waistband while I hold her with the other arm.

"Hey! What about my rights?"

I press my lips to her ear (kiss her lightly) and whisper, "You have the right to remain silent, but I bet you won't be able to do that. I have the right to keep you from sitting through dinner."

"Ow!" she exclaims, as I exercise my right on her right. "Ow! Hey!"

"Yessss?"

"Don't forget my left," she giggles. "Ow!"

"Now - let's revisit the scene of the crime. Look familiar?" There's a reason our coffee table is strong enough to sit on.

"Nooooo," she claims thoughtfully.

"Well, let me see if this will help your memory..." My finger between her cheeks lowers her panties that last necessary inch.

"Noooo!" she repeats, but it's a different no this time. "Ow! OW! Ohhh!"

Cat has always been a complainer, I'm barely spanking her yet, but have to start slowly, we're going to be here awhile....

"I was right here, reading my book..." My swats take on a little more force. "That would have been Wednesday. Or was it Tuesday?"

"No! Oh! Owowow! Today! Start with today! Ow! Oooo!"

"And you - let's see, where were you... you know it's a shame you don't get any pinker any faster..."

"Ow! Ow! Matthew, that hurts! Really!"

"Really? Maybe I should do this." I try a circular motion with the swat on the upswing, right in the center. It takes a minute to become unbearable. "And I seem to recall you were busy that evening..."

"I was! I WAS! OW! OW, okay?"

"And then last night you were on the phone for how long?"

"Ow! Not too long... Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Okay! A long time! Ooo! But you were reading!"

"But I was reading, so that was okay - oh, wait a minute..." I stop the crime reconstruction and focus on spanking her for a bit, leaning into my work. Pretty soon Cat is making those little sniffs that let me know she notices. "Now where were we? Ah yes, Friday."

"You did Friday! This is today! Ut oh, no, no, honeeeey! I'm sore there! You did that already ieeee..."

"Oh yes, today. Today you were (SMACK!) doing nothing but (SMACK!) coming over to see (SMACK!) how close I was to the end (SMACK SMACK SMACK!) Was I close?"

"You were close! Close! Very close - to the end!"

"Oh - but I hadn't done this," I remind her, as I use my fingertips on the lowest part of her cheeks, just either side of the cleft... she's kicking, of course, making it hard to get so low, so a lot of my spanks are wasted elsewhere, and it takes some time. "Then you noticed I was right at the best part."

"Ow oo owwie! How would I know?"

"I don't know, maybe you guessed. And I answered the phone. And we had some lunch. Then you wanted me to move those boxes. While you..."

"OW! Oooo! I what?!?"

"You were unattended, unlike now."

I'm slackening my pace when she claims "You can't prove anything!" So our discussion takes another break. By the time that's over I figure she must be done, so I give her a choice.

"Are you going to tell me where my book is, or do you want the hairbrush?" In the middle of her little exclamations, I can't believe my ears. "Was that a giggle I just heard?!?"

"OW OH OW OH GEEZ OWOW!"

"Cat?"

"Yes?" a small voice answers.

"Did you hide the hairbrush?"

"Ohohohoh - uh, what if I did? You don't need it."

"I think you'd better tell me where my book is right now, young lady."

"I.. I.. I'll get it for you. Let me up."

"If this is a trick, I'll find something to spank you with..." I say, but I know her reason is that she doesn't want me to see her hiding place.

"Nonono, no trick. No more spanking - ooo, that hurt!"

"Okay, come right back - and you'd better have my book!"

"I will - close your eyes."

I trust her, so I do. Or if I don't trust her, I'll at least enjoy spanking her if she's up to something. I hear her run around. I hear a drawer slide, sounds like in the bathroom.

"Okay, I'm back."

Mmmmmm, yes, she is, beautifully nude from tip to tip, hands behind her back. She's smiling out from under her hair, looking adorable.

"Book?" I demand severely. Her hands come out and my book is back. Of course, by now I have no intention of reading it...

"And the hairbrush is back where it belongs, in case you ever need it," she chirps.

"Do I need it?" I ask her as I nuzzle into her hair and start rubbing the sting out of her bottom.

"Nt nnn. I'm good," she proclaims.

"Mmm hmm," I agree, "you're a good girl. Just wanting a little attention."

No comments: