Saturday, October 21, 2006

The Road Not Taken, by Matt

Copyright Matt Anglen et. al. 1990-2006. Please do not repost without permission.
Matt, writing on SSS in 2000, about June, 1985 to January, 1986

Beth -

Hi! I was very disappointed in the response, or lack, to about the most interesting thread I have seen on SSS. (Meanwhile the flames burn like the Olympic torch). So I may not post this but I wanted to tell you about my version of the Road Not Taken.

I was, way back then, only sixteen, and I was truly crazy, mostly in bad ways. I was way too extreme for a lot of my friends, most girls I knew, and just about everyone else, but I had the most wonderful girlfriend, Karen is her name - she was just about as intense as I was and we were absolutely wild about each other. I was into spanking in my head but of course that’s as far as it went. Well, one time we were making out as usual and she’d let me get into her pants (sorry to be crude but that’s exactly what it was) but I was not getting off despite hours of the heaviest petting. This was limiting my fun more than a lot.

So I told her that the next day (this was summer) we were going somewhere private and she would not stop at teasing or I would put her over my knee until she changed her mind. I sort of knew (and she later said) that she wanted to be “forced” into it, pushed pretty hard at least. She very very readily agreed and the next day off we went.

Well, all she did was tease, worse than ever, and I was unwilling to push her as much as she wanted. Of course I didn’t make good on my threat and I think we both ended up miserable - very miserable.

After a while we had some problems and broke up and got back together and all that stuff. We got together one night for a reconciliation and she asked me what I wanted to do. I said “Well, it’s a verb” and we were off to the races. Considering my young age at the time I guess I shouldn’t be ashamed that we’d never made love even though we really were deeply, deeply in love - we had not gone beyond oral pleasures. We went out to some deserted place (in the car) and started in again - I pulled her across my lap to be able to undo her bra, instead of wrestling with it behind her back. She said she felt like I was putting her over my knee - and really, she’d done some bad things to me just like I had done some bad things to her. She tried to take the belt off of my pants and may very well have gotten herself spanked - as she certainly seemed to want - had she been able to do so. The sad ending is that she had trouble getting my pants off and at some point the mood was broken. My personal life went from bad to worse and she needed something else, so we didn’t see each other too much after that.

The real reason I connect her with all this, though, is not all our kinky and spanking jokes and giggles, it’s that someone said she was at a party and was off in a bedroom and everyone managed to hear what they thought was a spanking going on. Much as I hate gossip, you can’t forget something like that once you’ve heard it, and since a lot of things fit, I do remember it still.

Probably the biggest single regret of my life, though there’re a few contenders, is not that I never spanked her - not by a long way. It’s that I didn’t understand her better than I did. She was really a lifeline when I was going down for the last time, and my situation made me pretty self-centered. Looking back with the benefit of knowing and understanding people a lot better, I can see what her needs were - not spanking “needs” but her own deep emotional issues that I couldn’t recognize until years later - and I did not consider them very well. I have some excuses and age is certainly one of them, but in all the ways she turned out to be the road not taken, I am convinced that spanking was some part of it.

Well by now you’re either glad you asked or very sorry - I didn’t mean this as a teen make-out fantasy, of course it was just tied up in that. I guess I’m going to send it to you anyway,


Matt

No comments: