Monday, December 24, 2007

A Pack of Cigarettes


you getting a pack of cigarettes... the new paddle just for buying them (you’ve earned that already... ) haven‘t found quite the perfect spanking with that but I think we‘re getting there - warmed up, pushed slowly, right to the edge, and kept there for awhile - quite awhile, if I can. Then over - not for too long, of course it seems longer to you, and it has to, but not too too long, and you’re held, you don’t have to be good, you’re not going anywhere - and back, back to the edge, for awhile longer... which is done and ready for the rest.

The individual cigarettes come in groups of five, as I said, getting steadily worse, so not only do you add another spanking to your trip across my knee, and not only is it a little worse than the last one, but you get closer and closer to those at the end of the pack... cigarettes in fives and spanks in sixes - good news for you (at last) - the first cig’s are spanked out by hand, four sets of six spanks per. Spanking two is harder than spanking one, and so on. In fact, the first spanking with the leather paddle, for cigarette number 6 - three sets of six swats, medium hard, may be a little more tolerable that cigarette number 5, just due to intensity.

Number eleven, two sets of six with the paintstick, still might be worse than the hardest paddling - though even the leather paddle can give some hard swats when I use it right. And part of the discipline of the paintstick is that it’s used only about an inch above where your panties have been pulled down to, same as the swats that count with the new paddle. And at only a dozen a spanking, they get harder pretty fast - and harder with the paintstick is definitely hard! Still, it’ll be hard to decide whether you want those strokes to be over with or not, won’t it?

Yes, your panties will come off; yes, I’ll wet your bottom, but there won’t be much of a break, if that’s what you were thinking - we’ll set it all up beforehand. I’m glad you chose over-my-knee, even though the thick rubber strap is brutal - I like the contact, I like being wrapped up together. Kneeling on the bed for the lighter strap might not be any easier and I wouldn’t have you right there all around me. And with this system, it’s “only” six smacks (per cigarette) - “only” to me, I’ll have to make them count, I’m sure it can’t feel like “only” to you. Your bottom seems so firm but that strap has such a heavy collision to it! And the sting when you’re wet is pretty terrifying as well.

I think we can get a dozen in - medium hard and hard - before I wet you again. Even done quickly it’s probably a chance to catch your breath. After the second dozen - one cigarette from being done - I’m going to take a bit more time, not to calm you down - I think when you’re that close to the end, I can be sure you’ll survive it, it’s just that you don’t want me to go on - but to make sure, first, that you’re well and completely wetted where you need to be - that is, where I’ll be landing the strap; secondly, to be sure that I have all the grip on you I need, since you’ll be a bit frantic; and finally, to give you a last moment to struggle in dread. Even though you’ll be only a moment from being finished, there is still that moment to come; and then you’ll be in it; and then it will be over.

Over in the sense that I won’t be spanking you any more - I’m sure your bottom will be stinging immensely, and even after the panic subsides, will continue to throb, and the soreness should last quite awhile, since the new paddle, the paintstick used hard, and especially the thick rubber strap go deep. While that’s going on, we can snuggle if you haven’t gotten too mad at me, or I can hold you from behind if you have...

Seems like a lot for a pack of cigarettes, but you know, there’s a lot of stress there, and to relieve that much stress with one pack of cigarettes and one good long spanking is quite a bargain. And I’m convinced you knew that this is what you’d need even before I put words and numbers to it. Not just to get, but to think about on each cigarette break. Maybe that will take your mind off of other things for a bit.

No comments: