Monday, December 24, 2007

A SoundProof Room

June 16, 2002
for Cat



What type of spanking could I give you in a sound proof room? No need for silence... to worry about neighbors or children or the skittish cats who don't like to hear the loud *slap/whap* of your favorite paddle. Yes, your favorite paddle. The one I use when you've been a very good girl. Or when you've had a very long day and need to relax. Or when you need a nice warmup for a longer harder session.

What type of spanking would I give you in a sound proof room? One that left you breathless and wanting more? One that made you cry? Or one that made you beg for me to stop? Funny thing about you... you always beg me to stop, say you can't bear it any longer... yet as soon as I let you up, you smile and make some bratty comment. Is it any wonder you rarely sit comfortably?

What type of spanking would you want in a sound proof room? Think about it. No one to hear. No one to judge. You and me. You wouldn't have to hide behind your pillow, muffle your cries of pleasure and pain. You can open yourself to me. I know your true nature. I know your secrets. I've seen your soul. And seen my own reflected in your eyes.

What type of spanking should I give you in a sound proof room? Do you want to be tied? Do you want to be scared? Do you want the thrill of not knowing what comes next? Blindfolds and scarves? Crops and leather restraints? Or do you want a mirror? So you can watch me whip you with the strap... the long black rubber one that stings like nothing else yet never bruises your tender skin. Should I make love to you afterward? Soft and sweet, cuddly sex? Or would you prefer cat sex? Loud, with lots of biting and scratching?

Do you honestly believe that I am the one in control? Silly girl, you have nothing to fear in our sound proof room.

No comments: