Monday, December 24, 2007

The Wish Police by Diane - November, 1994

The Wish Police by Diane - November, 1994 - (long, silly, M/F Erotic Discipline - fun) Diane tells her message-board friends about a silly fantasy she has - very cute!

The Wish Police
A story by Diane


Don’t ask me what I was doing home in the middle of the day, in the middle of the week. I don’t know. But that was the least curious aspect of this very curious experience. My little bit of solitude was disturbed by a knock on the door. When I opened it, a man stood there, imposing in a black uniform with red shoulder patches. He filled the doorway, blocking the light.

“Wish police, ma’am. May I come in?”

He asked to be polite but he had already invaded the room.

“Is anything wrong, Officer? And, who did you say you were with?”

“The Wish Police, ma’am. We patrol your wishes.” His bright eyes bored right into me. “I’m here to fulfill them.”

I felt myself start to panic. How much did this man know about me?

“What wishes were those?” I asked weakly.

“A double dose with a long plastic ruler. Too much to take, you were going to bargain your way out of half of it.”

“That’s ridiculous!”

“I have an affidavit here from the sales clerk at B&R School Supply. She swears you bought the ruler, which is only sold for disciplinary purposes, and that you acted nervous and distracted. Is that correct?”

“Well…”

“And you enjoy bargaining your way out of such extreme trouble?”

“Certainly not!” And just as I said it, I felt the panties disappear from under my skirt!
Noting my surprise, the officer asked me, “Anything wrong, ma’am?” He had a very mean smile.

“No. Nothing,” and my bra evaporated from under my blouse. My nipples, those traitors, tried to poke their way through. The officer saw them immediately and couldn’t take his eyes off of them.

“I must inform you,” he said slyly, “that with each untruth, you will lose an item of clothing. How you deal with that is entirely up to you.”

Great, I thought. One more lie and I’m half naked, right down to the skin. What could I do?

“Now,” he said, “back to the facts. You enjoy getting yourself into more trouble than you can take and you thrill at the idea of having to get yourself out of it. You have bragged that you can get out of any spanking you want with your "oral persuasion" techniques, haven’t you?”

“I… I may have,” I answered guardedly.

“And you’ve practiced these skills for this purpose? I have a credit card receipt for a book you bought with this in mind.”

“That was years ago!”

“Still legible. How much,” he insinuated, “of this spanking did you think you might want to have ‘forgiven?’”

“None of it – not with you! You’re crazy!”

“The full double dose then. This is a most particularly painful instrument. Perhaps I’m not the one who’s crazy. Number two.”

“There’s more?” I groaned. I was ready to cry.

“Seems you wanted to bend over for 30 on each cheek with the hairbrush. My, you do like them hard, don’t you?”

I assumed the question was rhetorical, so I didn’t answer.

“Don’t you?” he pressed. He was staring at my breasts again, so I assumed it’d be my blouse that would go at the next evasion.

“I guess so.”

“You bought a new thong for the occasion, didn’t you? In claret, I believe,” he said, consulting his notes, “would you care to tell me why?”

“No, I would not.” I knew that wasn’t a lie, that’s for sure.

“Correct me if I’m wrong,” which, of course, he wouldn’t be. “You wanted something in a darker red than your crimson panties. Darker, for such a heavy spanking in a vulnerable position.”

At this point, he strolled confidently to the kitchen and headed straight for the ruler. Somehow, he knew exactly where it was. He smacked it menacingly against his palm.
“Not going to take anything off a double dose. It’ll be to be a long time before you sit down, that’s for sure. But since that’s what you’ve wished for…”

“I won’t do it,” I insisted bravely. I couldn’t take two full spankings with that wicked ruler and I wasn’t making any deals – certainly not any "oral" ones!

“Oh, you’ll do it. In a moment, you’ll lie across my lap and I’ll lift your skirt. Since your first little untruth has cost you your panties, you’ll be ready to have me apply a most terrifically stinging spanking to your poor, bare seat. And after the first, I’ll just have to go on to the second. I really don’t know how you’ll stand it. It’s certainly a painful beginning.”

“And if I don’t?” I challenged.

“I have certain computer postings of yours. I’m sure you’re familiar with their contents. They have been collected and will be e-mailed to your group’s secretary.”

“Marla!” I cried, “but last week she sent her lunch order to 14,000 company employees worldwide!”

“There’s no guarantee that will happen with your information. And, of course, if you can tell me that you never wished for these things, they will not occur. If you can tell me truthfully.”

Once again he stared meaningfully at my chest. It seems every time I told the slightest fib, an article of clothing abandoned me. My bra was already who knows where.

“And while you’re being truthful, I’d like you to admit, that when you saw me, you wondered what it would be like to lay across my thighs and what a shoulder like mine could do to your fanny.”

I thought the safest plan was to keep my mouth shut and, for once, I did so.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” he continued, “and you’ll soon find out. First, a good hard one over my knee with the ruler. It’s thirty-six swats to the spanking in this household, isn’t it? Then the second set to match the first, to make you wish you’d made a deal with me. Then, just time enough to put on that dark, dark red new thong of yours and your favorite bra so you can bend over for thirty a side with the hairbrush. That should get you ready.”

“Ready? Ready for what?”

“Your final wish. Does this sound familiar? - ‘only takes about three minutes and she wouldn’t sit down for a week.’”

“I didn’t write that! Carol T. did!”

“And you thought it was the most exciting thing you had ever read. You can’t get it out of your head, can you?”

I couldn’t deny it. It was true.

“So once we’ve finished with your first two wishes, you can touch your toes for a three minute visit by the cane.”

“But I might need to sit down in the next week,” I wailed, “and we don’t even own a cane.”

“I know that,” and he unslung a case from across his back. He removed a long, thin cane from his quiver. And that’s what I began to do - quiver. Not just my bottom, which had turned into Jell-o with an icy hand griping its center but other parts of me started to quiver as well.

“If there’s a single stroke you don’t want, just tell me you didn’t wish for it.”

“What I wish is that my husband was home.”

“Not to worry, this’ll only take approximately 22 minutes. Now, does the skirt go up, or does Marla get an interesting e-mail?”

Just then the front door burst open.

“What’s going on here,” Matt demanded. “And who are you?”

“I wish,” I said to the officer, “that you were gone.”

***

“Who was that?” my husband, Matt, quite reasonably asked.

“The Wish Police,” I tried to explain. “He said he was going to fulfill my wishes.” I was on the verge of tears from the terror and the relief.

“How silly. That’s my job. Just what did these wishes consist of?”

“Well, there was a double dose of the ruler.”

“A double dose? How did you dream you were going to take that?”

“I wished I was going to be in for it and then persuade you out of some of it but I didn’t want to have to do that with some other man.”

“That’s good to hear, at least. Don’t you have a bra on?”

“It disappeared because I lied to the Wish Police. They know everything.”

“They don’t have to be all that smart to know that you don’t have a bra on. Maybe you do need a double dose of the ruler. Wait a minute - how many lies did you tell him?” Matt asked, running his hand up under my skirt.

“I guess I told two. Then I had to stop.”

“Good thing you did. Any other wishes?”

“Kind of.”

“Like?”

“I’m supposed to bend over in a dark red thong and get thirty a side with the hairbrush.”

“You wished for that? Why?”

“Because I got mad at you for no reason last week. I was going to tell you, honest.”

“I don’t think you’ve ever been that sore,” Matt reminded me.

“Oh, you’re also supposed to drive me wild first and make me wait to be satisfied.”

“Wow. Okay. Anything else?”

I swallowed hard. “No,” I told him.

Matt moved up beside me and started removing my blouse.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“You just told another lie. I guess your blouse has to come off.”

“How… how could you tell?”

“Come on, Diane. Everyone knows wishes come in threes. What was your third wish?”

“I can’t tell you,” I said, burying my face in his shoulder.

“Honey. You’re about to go over my knee for a double dose of the ruler. You don’t want me mad at you, do you?”

“It was three minutes under the cane. So I couldn’t sit for a week.”

“Oh my. But we don’t even own a cane.”

“Thank goodness for that!”

“But come on. Off with the skirt. You’ve got a lot of wriggling to do.”

“Please, Matt. Not all of it. Why don’t you let me…”

“No, no, spanking first. Then, we’ll negotiate. What do I always tell you?”

“Be careful what I wish for?”

“Be careful what you wish for.”


The End

No comments: