Monday, December 24, 2007

The Packers at Home or Packers Part II by Matt with Eve - May, 1997

(short, F/M Domestic Discipline implied) Eve gets even.



Finally. We're in! Some boxes are empty and gone, the bed's set up and filled and the kitchen is functional once again. A good time, I thought, to attend to a little something.

"So," I said cheerfully, snuggling up to Matt, "you hid my keys and then spanked me for it. Pretty unfair, I thought."

He wrapped me in his arms and stroked my hair, sighing and relaxing. "You deserved it," he told me.

I propped myself up and looked at him. "Did not," I pouted, "you set me up."

Matt gave me that look, the one where he's still deciding, and a thrill ran through me. Actually, my bottom wasn't all that sore anymore. "Well, you needed it," he corrected himself. "Want another one?"

"No way! That was plenty," I squealed, though the idea did have some appeal. "Besides, it's your turn." As soon as I said it, I hid my face in his chest. Sometimes he goes along, sometimes he definitely does not. This time, though, I thought I was being pretty fair.

I could hear the smile in his voice and I knew things would be okay. With my hand, I could feel him getting excited.

"Oh I am, am I?" Matt asked. "Okay then, what would you like?"

"Nothing at the moment. Tonight. I have a whole night in store."

"Ooooo," he cooed, his hands wandering. "And you? Anything I can do for you?"

My body was responding to his touches and my head was starting to lose focus but I figured if I was going to make him wait, I would, too. "Unt uh, baby,” I said with a kiss. "Tonight. Not now, tonight." Insisting, convincing myself. The kiss got longer - so did he - but we broke off with a little panting.

I got home first, which was nice, I got to relax and plan and wait. It was a hot day (duh, summer!) and I knew Matt would be hot and tired but that'd be okay, since tonight would perk him up. I put on a really cute short outfit, this summery dress with spaghetti straps, white with big kind-of blue tropical flowers in a big print, that I had gotten pretty recently. I would have chosen my even shorter one but I was going to put thigh-highs under (Matt's favorites) so it couldn't be too short!

When he got home he smiled to see me looking cute and cool, got started right in on the hugging and kissing and didn't seem too concerned about what he had coming, which annoyed me a little, though I did enjoy the attention. But he wanted to keep going right then and there and I had other plans. Wisely, I had kept my hands between us and I pushed him off like a first date.

"Shower," I told him, not a command, just telling him and he smiled, barely able to wait for me. Little did he know. "And don't get dressed afterward."

He must've done a good job of scrubbing up, because he was in there a long time. And when he came out he was at full attention! I met him in the bedroom with a beer, which he was gladly willing to exchange for more hugs and kisses but I limited him to one kiss. I made him stand still and then just ran my fingertips over him.

From the bed, I got a pair of new silky boxers and brought them to him to put on. Shopping may not be quite as much fun as sex but today it was close, since I hadn't had any in God, way too long and it was for him, and us, anyway. We don't have any cash at the moment since we just moved so I have to be really careful or it'll be me getting the sore fanny. But I figured just this one thing would be okay and we needed it for a night like tonight.

Matt did like the feel of the boxers even if he didn't like putting clothes on, he'd figured out we were going out. I got his best slacks out of the closet and brought them to him as well. Pretty soon he looked sharp - I was justifiably proud of him.

"First, you bad, tricky boy, you're taking me out," I informed him. "Then we're coming back here so I can get even. Any problem with that?" I asked with a kiss.

"Whatever you want," he promised me.

I sent him out of the room, telling him to be good and promising to be ready soon. I should have made him wait a really long time except I was impatient, too. I just had to put on my hose and sandals - I'm still way shorter than him, even with them on - brush my hair and a few things and I was ready.

"Give me your wallet," I told him as we headed for the door and he did, even though he was surprised. I was surprised, too, at how hard it is to act like you're completely in control but I put his wallet in my little white purse, explaining, "I'm buying tonight."

It's a short drive to this cool Mexican place, Que Pasa - that's the name - and we had to park a ways out since it was already getting crowded. Before we got out I took his hand and asked him if he wanted to feel something, putting it on my leg. It moved upward totally on its own. Matt smiled as he felt the tops of my hose and gave me a look of surprise to find I wasn't wearing any panties. His fingertips danced across me between my legs, which was bare down below.

"You, mister," I told him between sighs, "are going to get it."

"This?" he teased. "I'm going to get this?"

"Later. Later you're going to get this. But first you are so going to get it. Are you man enough to take it?"

Neither of us wanted to get out of the car and when we did I crushed against him, wanting to attack him right there but I behaved. We walked over to the stores and got in line at the restaurant. It was hard to wait, especially for the patio, but we'd been scrimping lately and I was ready for a good time. The patio was worth the wait, with misters to keep it cool and everyone walking by so I could show off my good-looking man. I was pretty happy even before the first margarita.

We got all the way through most of our food before Matt even asked, "So how much trouble am I in?" He tried to sound casual and jokey but didn't do too well.

"Well, let's see," I said, acting like I had a long list in my head. "You really walloped me." He started to protest but I shushed him. "I was pretty sore. And it was all a trick."

"You needed it," he insisted.

"Oh yeah? Well let's just say you need this." That shut him up. "So you tricked me, then you walloped me and scared me half to death. Plus you're a lot bigger and stronger than me, so we have to consider that. And I don't get many chances. And you look so hot, that'll count for something."

"That'll help?" he asked, full of confidence.

"Help me, not you. Help me give you what you deserve. You do look pretty hot."

We decided to skip dessert and hurry up the check. I really didn't feel like I was missing anything. Matt seemed a little respectful until we got back to the car, then his hands when straight up my legs. I practically had to wrestle with him and I wouldn't have minded losing but not right now.

"Come on!" I told him. "Who's in charge here?" He looked at me sheepishly.

"Home!" I commanded.

No comments: